Are you a female student or recent graduate?
Are you passionate about developing devices or applications to improve consumers life?
Then apply now to become one of the selected participants for the
Future Female Leaders Event, Devices R&D
During this two-day event, you will have the chance to:
- See how all different functions like Mechanical Design, Electronics & Software Development, Data Science, Material Science and Process Development work seamlessly on our vision.
- Meet R&D managers and young professionals to experience what day-to-day work looks like.
- Get insights into the latest technologies and challenge yourself with a real development case.
- Discover how diversity and inclusion makes a difference in P&G.
- Meet our young professionals and learn about their experiences in P&G.
- Get a glimpse of how business, innovation and technology come together at P&G to foster competitive advantage.
- Apply for an internship or a full time position
- Female students and recent graduates of all faculties with a passion for devices of the future
- You need to be keen to harness your own capabilities and skills to bring new product ideas to life.
- Passion to solve consumer problems to make our world a better place.
- Be passionate to work on device software and/or hardware concepts with integrated Artificial Intelligence.
- Enjoy solving technical challenges embedded in a multifunctional team.
- Strong engagement in academic life and positive attitude towards challenges.
- Enthusiastic about being a leader, collaborating with diverse teams and cracking analytical puzzles.
- Robust English language skills.
To participate, you must hold a valid EU work permit or study visa.
Application deadline: October 27th, 2019
More infos and application link: https://www.pgcareers.com/Future-Female-Leaders-Event-Devices-Research-and-Development?src=UNV-16021